- Your IP: 184.108.40.206
- Continent: North America
- Country: United States
- Country Code: US
- Region: CA
- Region Name: California
- City: Mountain View
- Latitude: 37.422
- Longitude: -122.084
- Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
- Currency: USD
- ISP Information: Google LLC
- Browser Name: Handheld Browser
- Operating System: Android
- Country Flag:
- You need to use 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost. If you are using a Mac, then the IP address should be set as follows: 127.0.0.2 You can change this in your preferences under “Network” and “Advanced”.
In order to connect the arduino to a local server, the arduino needs to be connected to the same network as the server.
If you are using a WiFi connection, make sure that it is not secured and that it has a password. If you are using an Ethernet cable, make sure that both your computer and your Arduino are plugged into the same switch or router. If you are connected to two different networks, like WiFi and Ethernet, use one of them as a temporary connection while you configure the other.
If you are not sure how to set up your router or switch, consult the instruction manual for the device.Make sure that Arduino and computer are on a stable power supply.Try connecting with another WiFi router or a different Ethernet connector if this one does not work.If using a USB WiFi adapter, make sure that it is installed correctly and configured properly/ If using a USB WiFi adapter, make sure that it is installed correctly and configured properly.
Remotely start a GUI application via SSH I have to remotely start an application on my Ubuntu server. I can do this by using the command: ssh [email protected] “sudo service foo start” However, it would be nice if I could enter this in a script and have the script start it automatically.Remotely start an application via SSHYou can use a script to start applications remotely:#!/bin/bash -xe ssh user server “sudo service foo start”
- Stack Exchange Network Meta Stack Overflow (MSO) is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers, software developers, system administrators, webmasters, and IT professionals. It’s built on a collection of Q&A sites called Stack Exchange, which are hosted by the company Network Engine Company Ltd. MSO has been in beta since March 2011, and was officially launched on June 8th, 2012.