¡Hola! Bienvenido al blog , donde te mostramos cómo desinstalar aplicaciones y optimizar tu experiencia digital. En este artículo, aprenderás a deshabilitar widgets en Windows 11, permitiendo una mayor personalización de tu escritorio.
Disabling Widgets in Windows 11: Simplifying Uninstalling Apps
Disabling widgets in Windows 11 can help in simplifying uninstalling apps by reducing distractions and ensuring smoother app removal. Widgets can often clutter your screen and take up processing power, which may affect the performance of the uninstall process.
To disable widgets in Windows 11, follow these steps:
1. Right-click on the taskbar and select Taskbar settings.
2. In the settings menu, scroll down to the Taskbar items section.
3. Disable the toggle for Widgets to turn them off.
Now that you have disabled widgets, you can focus on uninstalling apps without any distractions. To uninstall apps in Windows 11, follow these steps:
1. Press the Windows key and search for Add or remove programs.
2. Click on Add or remove programs in the search results.
3. Browse through the list of installed apps, and click on the one you want to uninstall.
4. Click on the Uninstall button to initiate the uninstall process.
5. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the uninstallation.
With these simple steps, you can uninstall apps in Windows 11 without any interruptions caused by widgets.
Windows 11 Settings You Should Change NOW!
How To Fix High RAM/Memory/CPU/DISK Usage on Windows 11/10
How do I get rid of widget board in Windows 11?
In order to get rid of the widget board in Windows 11, you can follow these simple steps:
1. Right-click on an empty space of your taskbar.
2. You will see a context menu; look for the option labeled “Widgets“.
3. Click on “Widgets” to toggle its visibility. If it was visible before, it should be hidden now.
After following these steps, the widget board should no longer be visible on your screen. If you wish to enable it again in the future, simply repeat the process. Note that this method does not uninstall the widget board completely; it just hides it from your screen.
How do I turn off Widgets on hover in Windows 11?
To turn off Widgets on hover in Windows 11 in the context of uninstalling apps, follow these steps:
1. Right-click on an empty space on the Taskbar.
2. From the context menu, hover over “Taskbar settings” and the Settings app will open.
3. In the “Taskbar” section, look for the “Widgets” settings.
4. Under the “Widgets” settings, you will find an option called “Open on hover”.
5. Toggle off the “Open on hover” option to disable widgets from appearing when you hover your mouse over the Widgets icon.
Now, the Widgets will no longer appear when you hover over the icon, preventing any unwanted apps or widgets from showing up on your screen. To access the Widgets in the future, simply click on the Widgets icon on the Taskbar.
How can I disable or completely uninstall widgets in Windows 11, if I no longer want to use them?
To disable or completely uninstall widgets in Windows 11, follow these steps:
1. Disable widgets:
– Right-click on an empty space on the taskbar.
– Click on “Taskbar settings” from the context menu.
– In the Taskbar settings page, scroll down to the section labeled “Taskbar items.”
– Toggle off the switch next to “Widgets” to disable them.
2. Completely uninstall widgets:
It’s worth noting that you cannot completely uninstall the built-in widgets app in Windows 11, as it’s a core system feature. However, you can disable it following the steps above, which will prevent it from showing up on your taskbar or running in the background.
Keep in mind that this will only apply to widgets that come pre-installed with the system. If there are third-party widget applications you want to uninstall, you can do so by using the standard Windows uninstall process:
– Press Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
– Click on “Apps” in the left sidebar.
– In the “Apps & features” section, search for the widget application you want to uninstall.
– Click on the application, and then click “Uninstall” to remove it from your device.
Can I selectively disable specific widgets in Windows 11 while keeping others active?
Yes, you can selectively disable specific widgets in Windows 11 while keeping others active. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Press Win + W on your keyboard or click the Widgets icon on the taskbar to open the Widgets panel.
2. Hover your cursor over the widget you want to disable and click the three-dot menu icon (ellipsis) that appears at the top right corner of the widget.
3. In the dropdown menu, select Hide widget to disable it.
This way, you can disable specific widgets without affecting the others. Note that disabling a widget doesn’t uninstall it; you can re-enable it later if you want to use it again.
To re-enable a hidden widget:
1. Open the Widgets panel by pressing Win + W or clicking the Widgets icon on the taskbar.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the Widgets panel and click Add widgets.
3. Find the widget you want to re-enable and click Add widget beside it.
Remember, this process allows you to enable or disable widgets, but it doesn’t uninstall the apps associated with them. If you need to uninstall an app, you’ll need to go through the proper app uninstallation process in Windows 11.
Are there any third-party apps or tools available to help manage and disable widgets in Windows 11?
Yes, there are several third-party apps and tools available to help manage and disable widgets in Windows 11. Some popular options include:
1. Win11Widgets: This is a custom widget manager that allows users to add or remove widgets from their desktop.
2. O&O AppBuster: A tool that helps manage and uninstall preinstalled Windows apps, including the built-in widgets, improving system performance.
3. CCleaner: A popular optimization tool that includes features for managing startup applications, which can help disable widgets from launching on startup.
Keep in mind that using third-party tools to modify system settings comes with potential risks, so always backup your data and work with caution.