¡Bienvenidos a mi blog de uninstall apps! Hoy vamos a explorar cómo deshabilitar las esquinas redondeadas en Windows 11, utilizando un útil y eficiente recurso de GitHub. ¡Acompáñame en esta interesante aventura tecnológica!
Disabling Rounded Corners in Windows 11 via GitHub: A Complete Uninstall Apps Guide
Disabling Rounded Corners in Windows 11 has become a popular modification for users who prefer a more classic look for their operating system. This Complete Uninstall Apps Guide will walk you through the process of using a GitHub project to disable the rounded corners feature on your Windows 11 PC, making it easy for those who are not familiar with the inner workings of app uninstallation and system customization.
To begin, you’ll first need to visit the corresponding GitHub repository containing the script or tool needed for disabling the rounded corners. In most cases, this will be a simple application or PowerShell script that’s been designed specifically for this purpose.
Once you’ve located the correct GitHub project, follow these steps:
1. Download the application or script from the GitHub repository. For some projects, you may need to click the “Releases” tab to find a downloadable version.
2. Extract any compressed files (such as .zip or .rar) and ensure you have the necessary files at hand. Some projects may require additional components or dependencies, which should be mentioned in the repository’s README file.
3. If the tool is an .exe file, simply double-click it to run the application. If it’s a PowerShell script, right-click the script, and select “Run with PowerShell”. You may need to run as administrator for certain tools.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions provided by the tool or script. This may involve simply clicking a button or entering a command in PowerShell. The tool should take care of disabling the rounded corners in Windows 11 for you.
5. Once the process is complete, you should notice the immediate change in your operating system’s appearance. If you ever wish to enable rounded corners again, it’s likely that the same tool or script can be used by following similar steps.
Keep in mind that using tools from GitHub or third-party sources may come with inherent risks. Always ensure you are downloading files from reputable sources and read through the provided documentation to make sure you understand the implications of running unknown applications on your system.
By following this Complete Uninstall Apps Guide, you should be able to successfully change your Windows 11 appearance by disabling the rounded corners feature through the use of a GitHub project.
Make Your Desktop Look Clean and Professional in Just 12 Minutes!
BLOAT is killing your FPS
How do I turn off rounded corners in Windows 11?
In the context of uninstall apps, if you want to disable the rounded corners feature in Windows 11, you can use a third-party app called Tweaker. Follow these steps:
1. Download the Tweaker app compatible with Windows 11 from a trusted source.
2. Install the app on your system by following the on-screen instructions.
3. After installing, launch the Tweaker app.
4. On the left pane, click on Customization.
5. Navigate to the Windows interface section and find the option for rounded corners.
6. Disable the rounded corners by unticking the corresponding box.
7. Apply the changes and restart your system to see the effect.
By following these steps, you should be able to disable the rounded corners in Windows 11 using the Tweaker app. Make sure to always download third-party apps from trusted sources to avoid potential security risks.
What is the rounded corner radius in Windows 11?
In the context of uninstall apps, the rounded corner radius in Windows 11 might not have a direct impact on the uninstallation process. However, the new design language in Windows 11 features rounded corners with a radius of approximately 10 pixels to provide a modern and cohesive appearance in the user interface. This aesthetic change can be seen throughout the system, including app windows, dialog boxes, and menus.
How do I turn off rounded TB?
To turn off Rounded TB in the context of uninstalling apps, follow these steps:
1. First, open the Rounded TB app on your device.
2. Navigate to the Settings or Preferences section within the app.
3. Look for an option labeled as “Enable Rounded Corners” or something similar.
4. Toggle off or uncheck this option to disable the rounded corners feature.
5. If you want to completely uninstall the Rounded TB app, go to your device’s settings or app drawer, find the app, and select the uninstall option.
By doing this, you will successfully turn off and uninstall the Rounded TB app from your device.
How do I enable the rounded taskbar in Windows 11?
In the context of uninstalling apps, enabling the rounded taskbar in Windows 11 can be useful to improve the overall appearance and user experience while managing your applications. To enable the rounded taskbar in Windows 11, follow these steps:
1. Right-click on an empty space on your desktop and select Personalize from the context menu.
2. In the Personalization window, click on the Taskbar tab located on the left side of the window.
3. Here, you’ll see a list of taskbar-related customization options. Locate the Taskbar corner overflow option and toggle the switch to On to enable the rounded taskbar.
4. You should now see the rounded taskbar on your Windows 11 desktop.
Remember that enabling the rounded taskbar does not affect the process of uninstalling apps. However, it can give your desktop a fresh and modern look while organizing and managing your applications. Make sure to keep exploring more customization features in Windows 11 to improve your overall user experience.
How can I completely uninstall the “Disable Rounded Corners” app from Windows 11 after installing it from GitHub?
To completely uninstall the “Disable Rounded Corners” app from Windows 11 after installing it from GitHub, follow these steps:
1. Close the app: Make sure the “Disable Rounded Corners” app is not running. If it is, close it by right-clicking on its icon in the system tray and selecting “Exit.”
2. Open File Explorer: Access your files and folders by pressing the Windows key + E or clicking the File Explorer icon in the taskbar.
3. Navigate to the installation folder: Go to the directory where you installed the “Disable Rounded Corners” app. The default location is usually in the `C:UsersDownloads` folder if you downloaded and extracted the app from GitHub.
4. Delete the installation folder: Locate the “Disable Rounded Corners” folder and delete it by right-clicking on it and selecting “Delete.” This will remove the app and all its related files.
5. Remove any startup entries (optional): If the “Disable Rounded Corners” app was set to start automatically with Windows, you should also remove its entry from the Startup folder. Press `Windows key + R` to open the Run dialog box, type `shell:startup`, and press Enter. In the Startup folder that opens, locate any shortcuts related to “Disable Rounded Corners” and delete them.
6. Restart your computer: Optionally, you can restart your computer to ensure all changes have taken effect and the app is completely uninstalled.
By following these steps, you’ll successfully uninstall the “Disable Rounded Corners” app from Windows 11.
Can I revert back to the default settings of Windows 11 rounded corners after uninstalling the “Disable Rounded Corners” app from GitHub?
Yes, you can revert back to the default settings of Windows 11 rounded corners after uninstalling the “Disable Rounded Corners” app from GitHub. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Uninstall the “Disable Rounded Corners” app by navigating to the Control Panel or Settings and then selecting Apps & features.
2. Find and select the “Disable Rounded Corners” app from the list, and then click on Uninstall.
3. After uninstalling the app, you might need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect. If the rounded corners do not return to their default settings after a restart, you may have to manually reset your theme.
4. To reset your theme, go to Settings > Personalization > Themes, and select the default Windows 11 theme.
Once these steps are completed, the default settings of the Windows 11 rounded corners should be restored.
Are there any potential issues I should be aware of before uninstalling the “Disable Rounded Corners” app for Windows 11, which was downloaded from GitHub?
Before uninstalling the “Disable Rounded Corners” app for Windows 11, which was downloaded from GitHub, you should be aware of a few potential issues:
1. Restoring system settings: The app modifies some system settings to disable the rounded corners feature in Windows 11. Before uninstalling, it is recommended to restore your system settings back to their defaults, so you don’t encounter any display issues after removing the app.
2. Administrator privileges: Make sure you have administrator rights on your computer before uninstalling the app, as some system files might have been modified by the app and require elevated permissions to be removed or restored.
3. Backup: Although it’s unlikely, there’s always a slight risk that uninstalling the app could cause system instability or other issues. It’s always a good practice to create a system restore point or backup your important files before uninstalling any software that modifies system settings.
4. Uninstalling correctly: Follow the proper procedure for uninstalling the app, as mentioned in the app’s documentation or on its GitHub page. This ensures that all the app’s files and settings are removed correctly.
By being aware of these potential issues and following the recommended precautions, you can safely uninstall the “Disable Rounded Corners” app for Windows 11.